Kim Barthel is an award-winning occupational therapist, trans-disciplinary teacher and best-selling author who is actively supporting function and healing in many cultures. A pioneer in reinforcing the importance of relationship, Kim’s passionate interests include complex behaviour, attachment, sensory processing, trauma-informed practice and mental health. Kim’s mission is to support the conscious evolution of the human spirit.
6th of May 9:00am – 12:30pm AEST
7th of May 9:00am – 12:30pm AEST
11th of May 9:00am – 12:30pm AEST
12th of May 9:00am – 12:30pm AEST
The workshop will run from 9:00am-12:00pm, leaving 30 minutes for break out groups to further discuss strategies and break down the information provided in the workshop.
$500.00 (AUD) per person.
10% discount for group bookings of 5 or more individuals.
This cost includes the 12 hour workshop via Zoom, 30 minute breakout groups post workshop each day hosted by Leaps & Bounds, access to the workshop recordings for 60 days, and access to the Facebook Group for further discussions, tips and strategies.
Participants will learn:
• To identify and discern the neurobiology of challenging behaviour
• To differentiate between the sensory, emotional and cognitive components of behaviour
• To understand the integration between visual, vestibular and auditory contributions to learning and engagement
• To adopt a mindset of curiosity which supports relationships in becoming more healthy, respectful and connected
• This 12 hour workshop dives deeper into analysing overlapping contributions of challenging behaviour, and invests more time into holistic theories of sensory intervention, attunement, co-regulation, relationship-building skills and self-care.
Please note that this workshop is limited to 60 people.
* Please note that you will receive an email to complete payment via Paypal within 2 business days. Once you have completed the payment you will then receive a confirmation for your attendance for the workshop.
If you would like to complete payment via credit card please email firstname.lastname@example.org.